Sunday, July 2, 2017

July 2nd...

... and I fucked up.


I went out to lunch with some of my boyfriend's family that I haven't met yet. That was stressful enough. So I looked up the menu online. When I got to the restaurant the menu was different. I finally convinced myself that I could eat a tofu curry and ordered that. About five minutes later the waitress came back and told me they didn't have tofu. Fan-flippin-tastic. I decided then to go safe and order a salad. After taking a few bites of the salad (which had more feta than expected) I found a piece of plastic in my salad. What the hell. I didn't want to make a fuss, and everyone at the table found it funny so  I continued eating my salad even though I wanted to return it so badly.

After this event, we headed back to his place and on the way I picked up a scone, 5 chocolates and diet coke which I inhaled and puked in the bathroom. So much for a binge free July, and there goes 15 dollars.

Fuck me.

No comments:

Post a Comment