Saturday, July 15, 2017

birthday cake

Nothing very exciting has happened since I got back home, hence me not writing.
Work is okay, school is okay, life is okay.

My mood dropped but that is to be expected after having a wonderful vacation. I had to take a couple days off of work this week, and didn't write my midterm (I'm just going to have the marks transferred to my final) because I knew I needed self care time. All I ended up doing was sleeping, which is a depressive behavior for me, but there was no way I could have worked. Although I didn't meet my self care goals I'm still proud of myself for knowing I needed the time off.

My birthday is on Tuesday, so tomorrow I'm heading out to see family for the day. This part of the family gossips a lot and I always hear about the family drama which is kind of fun. My immediate family on that side doesn't hang out with the extended family as much so it's nice to find out what's going on, as we are often left out of the loop.

The down side to seeing family is having food that's not on my new meal plan, and of course birthday cake. How do I eat and not purge birthday cake? I don't want to purge it but I'm already planning on it. Having that plan reduces my anxiety. I hope after I eat the cake I'm able to change my mind, but for now, the only thing that makes me relax about the food situation is planning on purging it.


No comments:

Post a Comment