Monday, May 29, 2017

Sleep

I've been having this problem where I've been spending all day in bed, and not feeling awake until about five pm. Insane up and take my meds in the morning but after that I can't seem to stay up. Even with caffeine. I don't know what it is. It isn't normal to sleep sixteen hours a day like this, and I'm not that depressed. Maybe it's just because I have nothing to do all day but study, but it's been really affecting my mood because I don't get anything done. Even if there's nothing to get done. I think I need a new project. Or just get my ass to the gym more. I don't know, but I need something.

I want to do something crafty. Maybe I'll take up embroidery again. Or start cross stitching. My friend does cross stitch and loves it. I'm going to head to the craft store and browse, maybe something will spark my interest. If nothing else though, I think I'll pick up some embroidery floss and rings and embroider some cute recovery quotes. Would that be something you guys would be interested in? Maybe I could do a giveaway! That would be something to do towards.

If any of you have dealt with this sleep problem please please please​ let me know what you did about it!!

2 comments:

  1. I've had this issue...and for me it's usually a mixture of boredom and seasonal depression. The only thing that has ever helped me is getting out of the house. Even if I just get a blanket and go lay on the ground in a park. The change in environment usually helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I definitely need to work on leaving the house, maybe I'll try to work in the library or something

      Delete