Saturday, May 13, 2017

Job hunt

So, I'm not very happy with the current job I have. I'm supporting local farms, which I'm a hundred percent in favor of, but I'm supporting the meat farmers, which I'm less in favor of. It pays extremely well, but I don't agree with some of their values; they don't seem very inclusive of certain populations.

I have two job interviews on Tuesday. One is for an 8 week receptionist position with the children's aid society. It's full time for eight weeks, so I don't know if that's going to work with my schedule, considering I have summer school and exams. The other job is far away (over an hour by bus), but is at a coffee supply shop! I don't need to handle food and I'm surrounded by things I love! They have specialty tea and coffee equipment, and I'm really hoping I get that job.

Last night was absolutely terrible, it only got worse after I blogged yesterday. This morning was rough so I called in sick to work, but I'm feeling better now. I had a big cup of coffee, took my meds, took a shower and went outside, and I'm feeling so much better. I find I need to use opposite action A LOT these days, but once I do I feel pretty good during the day. Nights are still hard though.

No comments:

Post a Comment