Monday, March 6, 2017

Day one

I am embarking on a veganism journey. I've been vegetarian for years, and have been tempted to try veganism but never committed. I have decided to commit for thirty days, and see what happens. It only takes 21 days to form a habit, so I'm hoping that by the end of the thirty days I'll have adjusted to the vegan lifestyle, and be able to continue going forward.

Today I ate:

Breakfast: oats with almonds

Lunch: 3 clif bars on the run

Dinner: Mixed veg, 2 vegan burger patties

Desert/Snack: Salted caramel vegan frozen yogurt, clif bar


I've been running around a lot today; still living at the hospital but being able to go to class, so a had to grab a handful of clif bars to get me through the day. I'm super thankful that they're vegan.

1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing it won't be a huge change for you since you've already spent so much time as a vegetarian. :) I find that I have a much healthier relationship with food when I'm eating vegetarian, and also when I'm cooking often. Not sure why...but those two things usually mean that I'm doing well on the ED front.

    ReplyDelete