Saturday, July 16, 2016

Laxatives

Why did I ever think that taking these again was a good idea?

What good can come from sucking out all the water from my body?

Im riding the bus in incredible pain. My stomach is in nots and its radiating down my legs. My back hurts. I'm so dehydrated. I'm running to the bathroom every five minutes.

The worst part is, I know it doesn't help me lose weight. I know all it does is mess up my colon.

I stopped taking laxatives a long time ago and the fact that I'm slipping back is scary. This is an indication of the severity of this relapse.

Part of me wants to embrace it. Part of me knows that this isn't a way to live. I don't know what to do anymore.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you've started again. It took me a very long time to come off them (3 years lax free now! Yey!) I think they're an addiction like everything else. I knew they didn't help, I knew I wouldn't lose weight, but I just wanted to punish myself for eating, because I was 'fat' and I 'didn't deserve food.' Hope you find the strength to stop lovely. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There the worst aren't they!? I totally agree that its an addiction like any other. I'm hoping that once I finish the box I bought I find the strength to not buy any more

      Delete
    2. There the worst aren't they!? I totally agree that its an addiction like any other. I'm hoping that once I finish the box I bought I find the strength to not buy any more

      Delete