Thursday, July 7, 2016

Hypomania

I feel on top of the world. Like nothing can take me down. I know this is my hypomania, and that I'll end up coming down. But right now who cares? 

Once I get off work I'm going to study econ on the train ride home, and then make myself a nice dinner of salad with lentils. I have some paperwork type things to do as well.

Then, to the gym!! I'm going to dance for a bit and then go for a swim, and finish off my evening with a rest in the sauna. 

If I'm still feeling wide awake, I'll plug away at some math I've been meaning to get to. Watch gymnastics videos. 

So many things to do, so little time! 

My boyfriend came over last night which was wonderful as we currently don't live in the same city. My mood was so low though, so I was boring and all I did was sleep. I feel like I've wasted a trip. I want to take advantage of the time I have with it, not spend it isolating and over sleeping. 

Our anniversary is Monday, so I'm hoping I'm in a better mood then and able to enjoy the evening with him. More on my plans for Monday later. 

Hope you're all making it through the week okay. Tomorrow is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment