Friday, July 15, 2016

Birthday plans

My birthday is on Monday, but that means that the celebrations start tonight!

I was planning on killing myself before my eighteenth birthday. I'm very excited about making it to 20. 

After work, I'm grabbing Starbucks with a new friend of mine. Then, I'm going out for dinner with my roommate and her girlfriend. I'm anxious with regards to whether or not to purge.. but I'm going to do my best to enjoy the delicious food, and whatever happens, happens. 

Then tomorrow, after getting blood work (oh the joys of an eating disorder), I'm hoping on a train to go visit my cousins! Hanging out, tanning and catching up with my cousins is exactly the type of low key birthday I need. 

I'll stay overnight, then go to gymnastics practice on Sunday. Sunday night I'll make cupcakes to bring into work on Monday. 

Unfortunately being an adult means having to work on your birthday. But I'll bring cupcakes in and hopefully everyone will be in a good mood. Then I have gymnastics practice again Monday night.

Tuesday, Kyle and I are going to go see Alice and celebrate my birthday. He's returns from a trip across the country on the 18th, so we decided that we would celebrate the following day.

I love stretching out my birthday. Five days of doing (almost) exactly what I want. I'm excited. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you!! I think stretching the celebrations out is a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete