Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Post purge shakiness

I haven't felt like this after purging for a while.
Honestly, I haven't had a real binge/purge session like this in a while. One where I lose all control after restricting all day, where I eat whatever was in the cupboards, and purge until I'm empty.

I'm shaking. I'm having troubles getting my fingers to land on the right keys as I type this. My heart is pounding in my chest. I know I should go eat a banana, but that seems like too much. I would drink some water and go to sleep but I have hair dye in my hair (I'll post pictures later).

I say I want to recovery, but in reality I live for this shaky feeling. This feeling where I think I can do anything. The world is mine for the taking. It doesn't last very long, and will kill me one day, but while it's here it's wonderful.

-Niqi
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. How do you feel today? Do be careful. That shaky feeling means that your body is struggling to handle what you're doing to it.

    ReplyDelete