Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Meal plan changes?

I'm finally in a good mood but it's for all the wrong reasons.
You see, I'm in a good mood because I skipped lunch today and I'm on that fasting high.
My coworker asked me why I wasn't eating lunch. I lied and said I wasnt hungry.

Now I'm thinking of how much easier my life would be if I skipped lunch every day. I could live off of breakfast, dinner and a protein shake to sustain me during the day.
I know I shouldn't be considering this. That this is moving in the wrong direction.
But when I restrict I don't binge amd purge and when I don't binge and purge I feel in control.
And that's all I want. To feel in control.

-Niqi
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. It's all part of the cycle. I feel like I could have written this post myself! *hugs* Stay safe, girl.

    ReplyDelete