Saturday, June 25, 2016

Clothes shopping

I went shopping for some new clothes and didn't cry once. I didn't cry when the sizes werent consistent. I didn't cry when the clothes didnt fit right. And I didn't cry when I couldn't afford the cardigan I wanted.

It's hard to go clothes shopping when you have an ed. I haven't bought clothes in store in over a year. I've shopped online a few times, but the last time I shopped in a store was over a year ago when I needed new bras.

I picked up two skirts and two cardigans. I now have a cardigan for every work day!

I'm off to a concert tonight, so I'll post pictures of myself all dolled up as well as my new clothes tomorrow!

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend.

-Niqi
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Years into recovery, I still have occasional Bad Moments clothes shopping. 2 skirts and 2 cardigans is pretty good, especially if you now have a cardi for every work day. :D

    Hope you have a blast at the concert!

    ReplyDelete