Saturday, May 21, 2016

Time heals all....

They say that time heals all wounds but I've waited eleven damn years for this wound to heal and it's only gotten deaper and I don't know if I have much more time to let it heal because my thoughts are bleeding out leaving me a shell of a person, easily shatterable, and you can only lose so many battles before the war is over.
They say that time heals all wounds but I've found that time is more of a knife carving into me, ever bump ever crevice levelling me out as I whither away, nothing left but skin, bones and a barely beating heart just trying to keep up with life and love.
They say that time heals all wounds but my wound is deaper than ever and the stitches it would take require an anesthetic but the anesthetic is poison and so I'm stuck choosing between dying from pain or lack thereof.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautifully written. I'm so sorry for your pain though. The idea that time heals wounds is really just a myth. Time heals nothing...it just...passes by. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, time heals nothing. I hate that saying so much, it's just filled with lies. xoxo

      Delete