Saturday, May 14, 2016

Grocery haul - May 13th

I went grocery shopping yesterday (and today again actually), and the cheaper grocery store and it was terrific! They have a descent health foods section, but at such a better price than other stores.



















I picked up lettuce, cucumber, fake chicken patties, tortillas (which I unfortunately binged on), and three boxes of popcorn. I also picked up two unpictured nakd bars which I ate for lunch - I really liked them! They're only 1.19 each at this store, so they're definitely going to become more of a staple in my diet.


-Niqi
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I actually had popcorn yesterday for the first time in ages. The best before date was something like 2 years ago, but it was still fresh (it's only 'use by' dates that are unsafe to eat beyond). I'm a terrible hoarder! My oat bars were on special this week and I've already bought 6 boxes, and am getting another 6 before they end! I just can't resist more than 50% off, lol. I'll be stocked for ages! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete