Friday, May 27, 2016

Debilitating depression part 2

I wish I could say that something has changed over the past day or so, but unfortunately much of the same.
Taking too many sleeping pills to sleep away the pain, binging and purging to numb it all when I'm awake.
I only managed to make it into work once this week, and I'm so anxious to go in on Monday.
I really wish the hospital had empty beds, I do really feel as though I need an admission right now. I'm drowning in my thoughts.

I'm in the middle of making a very tough decision - whether or not to go back to school in the fall. I dont habe the energy to talk much about this now, but I will elaborate over the next few days.

I hope you're all better than I am.

-niqi
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Just a thought, but have you thought about studying via correspondence/online, even in the short term? It can be a good transition if it's available.

    I hope you can get a bed soon. It's obvious even as a reader how much you need it :(

    Keeping you in my thoughts <3
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bella, it means the world <3 <3

      I'm thinking of maybe doing an online course, I think I just need to clear my mind for a bit though.

      xoxo

      Delete