Wednesday, April 6, 2016

April 5th - Grocery Haul

I'm a day late posting this, but yesterday was just crazy busy, and I didn't get my groceries done until almost 9pm, and to be perfectly honest, I was too lazy to take pictures at that point. 

I picked up four kind bars as they were on sale 4/$5.















Two monster energy drinks because exams are coming up
 Another box of source desert yogurts, because they are DELICIOUS, and my favorite snack and super safe and I love them and safe snacks are a necessity to get through exams.
 A giant 2kg bag of popcorn kernels, because I eat popcorn almost everynight for night snack and I ran out!
I also picked up some sour candies, but I ate them all last night (in a good way), while trying to finish up some last minute work before going to bed. 

Have a lovely day!

-Niqi

2 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! I love popcorn kernels, and they last forever. We used to use one of those big air poppers, so it was kind of a revelation to me when I discovered I could just whack them in a paper bag in the microwave.

    <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD JUST WHACK THEM IN A PAPER BAG IN THE MICROWAVE! I have a little air popper that I use :P

      Delete