Friday, April 15, 2016

April 14th - Grocery Haul

I did some meal planning in treatment yesterday, so went out to get some groceries accordingly.It's tough for me to buy groceries right now because I'm moving in a couple weeks, and I don't want to have to move a bunch of food. Of course, moving a bunch of food is way better than starving so it's what I got to do.

Here is this week's haul:





Coconut for my oats and baking.











 Candy for my nighttime snacks :)


Strawberry kiwi applesauce.


Chocolate milk for homemade frapps, I also got white milk but that's boring.

Bananas

Blood oranges! I got three of these beauties, it's been such a long time since I've had one, we will see how my GERD reacts.


And the biggest bag of frozen berries I could find. Spring = warmer weather = more smoothies!


















Have a lovely Friday everyone!

-Niqi
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment