Saturday, March 26, 2016

Saturday

I'm starting to feel my mood lower a bit. I know it's because I haven't properly taken my meds this past week though. So I need to fight through it.
Uplifting music.
Watching comedies on Netflix.
Getting out of the house.
Doing a bit of school work.
Seeing friends and my boyfriend.
Going to work.
These are all things that will make me feel better and accomplished, it's just so hard to motivate myself to do them. *sigh*
I'm sure coffee will help, and then maybe a couple episodes of the Mindy project before heading to the grocery store for some lemonade drops and a questie.

My boyfriend fell asleep as we were making plans yesterday. I'm glad he got some sleep, he really does need it, he's been exhausted lately. But I spent the rest of the day on edge, not knowing if we were seeing each other or not, and feeling trapped and unable to make plans because I wasn't sure if we were going to do anything. I know that I need to learn to be more flexible with unmade plans, but it's really hard for me and a big anxiety trigger.

My therapist is back from her medical leave and I got to see her last week. This is definitely something I want to bring up with her next week, she's one of the only people I feel comfortable working with, so I'm hoping that I'll be able to start progressing again now that she's back.

-Niqi
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment