Friday, February 26, 2016

NEDA Week Photo Challenge 2-6

I got just a lot behind with this photo challenge. But here goes!!

Challenge #2


My favorite coping skill is by far coloring!!! This little coloring book is my fav, and markers most definitely my favorite coloring medium. I don't like using colored pencils, as you need to sharpen them, and I find those blades super triggering. 
















Challenge #3

As a Canadian, our eating disorder awareness week was at the beginning of February, but here is the post I made!










Challenge #4

Instead of making a positive sticky note (which I often make and throw into my notebook), I thought I would share a picture of my magnetic wall that's on my desk!




Challenge #5
This was remarkably more difficult than I was expecting it to be, and I felt very odd taking the picture, and I think the picture is weird. But I guess that's the point. There is nothing wrong with hugging yourself and pushing my comfort zone is good for me!


Challenge #6
One of my biggest recovery goals is to be able to plan meals and go grocery shopping without getting extremely anxious or triggered. Yesterday, I took a step towards this and did a small trip to the groceries and bought some safe food. Yes, it was all safe food, but I'm really proud of myself for getting real food into the house and not just living off of protein shakes and oats, and then binging and purging on literally everything else. So, this trip isn't my final goal as to how I'd like all grocery trips to go, but it was a step in the right direction.



That;s it!! I did all the weekday challenge, you can find challenge 1 a few posts back, and challenge 7 will be posted tomorrow!


-Niqi
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment