Sunday, January 3, 2016

I haven't been able to think straight since the day you told me you loved me and everytime we kiss I swear it's magical but for some reason I still feel the need to cut my skin open and watch the blood stream out or stuff myself then rid myself of everything I have. I spent so long trying to prove that I didn't need anyone and I could do it all on my own and I failed time and time again and then I met you and things started looking up and before I knew it I was madly in love. This is great until you leave me, and don't say that you won't, because I know that I'm crazy and you deserve a human who doesn't break every time they fall and who's hair you can stroke without pulling out clumps. And one day you'll realize that and have your perfect ending and I'll be happy for you, I really will but what will happen to me?

-Niqi
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment