Thursday, December 31, 2015

Last years resolutions

I made a massive list of resolutions last year, and for accountability here they are. The green ones are the ones I was successful at :)

Health/Well-being:

  • Use CBT journal in order to reduce
    • Self harm
    • Binge, purge, fast cycle
    • Overdoses
    • Hospital visits
  • Regular sleep schedule (11:30pm-7am)
  • Journal regularly
  • Don't let caffeine intake get out of control
  • Take care of hair, nails, skin and teeth
  • Take all vitamins every day (regardless of calories)

School: 
  • A- average for the term, and ideally pull my total GPA up to an A-
  • Keep up with weekly problem sets
  • Learn to program in Matlab and Python
  • Talk to profs
  • Get a good summer job
  • Run the best Math and Stats society
  • Catch up with courses with summer school

ED:
  • Food journal
  • Get a consistent food schedule (up calories rather than get into b/p/fast cycle if necessary)
  • Exercise daily
  • Run my blog and twitter account more regularly
  • Get down to my goal weight

Life:
  • Get my drivers licence
  • Read more and watch less netflix
  • Pay off debt to my parents
  • Be more social and go out on weekends
  • Stop being a wimp at gymnastics
  • At least 10 minutes of mindfulness every day. For ex:
    • Yoga
    • Listening to music
    • Lighting candles
    • Stretching
Although I didn't stick to many resolutions, I do believe that I've improved as a person this year. I managed to stay out of the hospital other than the occasional ER visit, I've been better with caffeine, I've been more social, and I haven't overdosed in 8 months!

-Niqi
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment