Sunday, December 27, 2015

Granola bars

Granola bars and I have a complicated relationship. Protein bars are safe, yet granola bars are binge food. But if I'm given just one granola bar, I can eat it without triggering a binge. Oh food.

During exams, I didn't have enough time to cook or make proper meals, and so I was living off of granola bars. I found some safe ones, that were both delicious, and ones I didn't feel obliged to binge on.
























These were delicious. The dark chocolate was the perfect amount of sweetness and flavor to satisfy me but not cause me to run for more. I'm also a sucker for anything with coconut!



These granola bars were also magical! They have a distinctive flavor and two bars per package, so I could separate them into two smaller snacks if I wanted too!













































Although these aren't granola bars, but fruit bars, they are delicious! Not as great as eating fruit, but so much easier to transport. I love fresh and frozen fruit but they're can be tricky to pack, especially if I need to pack enough for a long day of studying. These were perfect, I could through them into my bag and have something both safe and yummy to munch on while studying.

I hope you're all having a wonderful holiday

-Niqi
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment