Thursday, December 3, 2015

December goals

I wish I could say I had really positive goals for this month... That I was going to achieve everything I didn't get around to yet this year.

But honestly, I'm just tired.

I need to ace my exams. Eat enough to keep me going, but not enough to cause too much self hatred. And then prepare to face my family.

I don't want to be sick anymore.

I just want things to be okay.

Why do they never seem to be okay?


I decided to only take three courses next term. And I hate myself for it. But I know it's the right thing to do.

Maybe that will be my goal this month. Accept where I'm at. Let myself be okay with only taking a three courses next year, and don't push ridiculous expectations on myself for exams. Let myself just be.


-Niqi
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment