Friday, December 4, 2015

December 4th

Oh exam season.

Always a tough time. I've decided to post daily over the next couple weeks, to share ways I'm coping, let it out when I'm not and get through every day.

Today was my first day with no class. I was supposed to study.

Guess what I did instead?
Slept, binged and purged. Well, fuck.

I'm going out tonight. And you know what? I deserve it. Even though I did nothing today, going out and being social is okay. Having fun is okay.

I know I'll have to study extra tomorrow which sucks, but hey, I gotta do what I gotta do.

I'm setting up a meal plan for the next couple weeks to help me cope with the exam craziness, I'll publish it in a different post. I can do it.

I wrote myself a note in class yesterday, as I was trying to get through one of my last classes of the term. I think it is very relevant and decided to share:
"You have time.
If `nothing else remember
There is still time
There is always `more time
Things will be okay
They always work out in the end."

-Niqi
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment