Here were my goals:
- enjoy my reading week, and get caught up on readings.
- I actually did a pretty good job with this. I didn't do all the readings I wanted to, but I enjoyed myself and got some stuff done.
- b/p every other day at most
- I had 9 days where I didn't b/p, which is almost 30% success. Realistically, 50% was a very difficult goal for me and I'm proud of the progress I did make.
- Lose 10 lbs.
- lol. Not even close. I lost four.
- Spend at least 15 minutes practicing some form of mindulness
- This started off very well but as school got busy this lost priority. I do need to pick this back up.
- Practice DBT skills every day.
- Same as the mindfulness. It was going well when school wasn't too busy, but now I'm swamped and haven't been trying as hard as I should have.
- Continue to put effort into social events.
- Yep! I went out several times, and have been spending more time with friends.
- Stop self harming.
- I'm now over a month clean!!
- Stop lax abuse.
- I'm also now over a month clean!!