Sunday, November 8, 2015

October reflexions

I made some goals at the beginning of October, and goal setting is pretty useless if you don't take the time to look back on them.

Here were my goals:


  • enjoy my reading week, and get caught up on readings. 
    • I actually did a pretty good job with this. I didn't do all the readings I wanted to, but I enjoyed myself and got some stuff done.
  • b/p every other day at most
    • I had 9 days where I didn't b/p, which is almost 30% success. Realistically, 50% was a very difficult goal for me and I'm proud of the progress I did make.
  • Lose 10 lbs. 
    • lol. Not even close. I lost four.
  • Spend at least 15 minutes practicing some form of mindulness
    • This started off very well but as school got busy this lost priority. I do need to pick this back up.
  • Practice DBT skills every day. 
    • Same as the mindfulness. It was going well when school wasn't too busy, but now I'm swamped and haven't been trying as hard as I should have.
  • Continue to put effort into social events.
    • Yep! I went out several times, and have been spending more time with friends.
  • Stop self harming.
    • I'm now over a month clean!!
  • Stop lax abuse.
    • I'm also now over a month clean!!

-Niqi
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment