Sunday, November 22, 2015

Low weight

I've hit my low weight twice. Once in the August of 2014, and once in the late winter of this year. 

The last time I hit this weight it was after a 48 hour stomach bug. I was starving, barely eating, in cold sweats, and I couldn't even keep a glass of water down, as I had gotten the worst of that years stomach flu. 

My weight has lowering lately, and I can't say I'm upset. I keep on hoping I'll get down to my low weight again (and lower..). 

But it's strange. Last time I was there I was very very ill physically. It just goes to show how warped my mind is. I want so badly to be at that weight. Even though that weight has only been achieved in the past year and a half when I've been very sick. How fucked is that? 

-Niqi
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment