Sunday, November 15, 2015

Lazy or depressed?

Sometimes I don't know what to think.
I know I need to take care of myself, and sometimes waking up in the morning is the hardest thing for me.
And sometimes I need to allow myself to take a break. Take a day off. Allow myself to rest. Take time to self soothe, and just be.
But sometimes I'm just procrastinating. And how do I differentiate?
Is my depression taking over? Or do I just not like studying numerical analysis?

Either way, I need to study. There's no way around that. I need to bump my grades up so I can get hired over the summer.

-Niqi
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Numerical analysis sounds incredibly boring....so I'm probably not a great judge of the situation.

    I can relate though....sometimes I find that getting out of bed and preparing for my day is the most difficult.

    ReplyDelete