Thursday, October 8, 2015

No more purging

I did it yesterday. At around 1350 though. It feels so so strange to eat that much. It shouldn't, yet it does.

Turns out that my stomach pain was at least partly caused by my period making a surprise viewing today. Which is a nice relief, but it would be nice if my period could be regular.

Today is tough. I had two midterms today. All I want to do is eat a dozen donuts and some buttery salty pasta and purge. Ugh. I'm going to go pick up a clif bar and I'm drinking lots of Chai tea.

The good news is, all my responsibilities for the week are over. I can take a slight break from school work, breathe, and then get caught up over my reading week.

Alright, off to pick up a snack. That will help. I am stronger than my bulimia. I won't purge.


-Niqi
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment