Friday, September 25, 2015

Hair

I decided to make a post not about mental health, because there is more to me than my illness!

I died my hair Wednesday night, to a dark burgundy, which I have to say is the favorite color for my hair. I've had this hair color a few times now!

 I previously had this blondish hair that had like twenty different colors depending on the lighting. I like to call the color: "My hair is dead so I am now paying the price for bleaching and dying it too much and there are remnants of a bunch of different colors in it:
 

Before that, I had every shade of blue hair! :)





And before that, I had fushia hair!

And, finally here is a picture of the first time I died my hair!

I hope you are all doing well, I have an exciting announcement coming soon for you guys :)-Niqi
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment