Friday, August 21, 2015

Words to live by

I'm feeling extremely un-creative today. One of those days where I'm incredibly numb because my emotions are too overwhelming for me to deal with. It's a rough time of year for me, and classes starting up again has been getting to me.

I thought I would share some of my favorite quotes, those words and affirmations that keep me going on days like today.

"No amount of guilt can change the past
No amount of anxiety can change the future"

"Discipline is choosing what you want most over what you want now"

"Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"
-GK Chesterton

"Binge on life
Purge negativity
Starve guilty feelings"

"You aren't a bad person for the ways you tried to kill your sadness"

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength . Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."
-George RR Martin

I hope you're all having a better day than I am, stay strong everyone.

-Niqi
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment