Saturday, August 1, 2015

Circus

I've been having a pretty bad day, but I finally got myself dressed and to Starbucks to study. 

I don't want to start August off with a negative post, so I thought I would share this picture with you guys. As most of you know, I am a gymnast, and gymnastics has really helped me keep myself in check and grounded throughout my life. I haven't been able to train much lately due to my night course, but I can now get fully back in the swing of things, as lectures are over. I also went to safety for a friend of mind who is a circus artist, and had an amazing time. I played around on the silks a little, and really really enjoyed it. 

I didn't want to post this earlier because I've been stuck in a terrible binging and purging cycle at my high weight lately. I don't hate my body at my set point weight, and I actually had pretty decent body confidence at my low weight. Although there is only a 10 pound difference between my high and low weight it feels like massive amounts to me. 

I hope you all had a better start to August then I did. I'm going to post a food diary tomorrow in order to keep me accountable to not binging and purging. I have to get out of this cycle somehoww. 

-Niqi
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment