Sunday, July 12, 2015

My date

I went on the most AMAZING date last night. It was nothing fancy, we just went for a nice long walk and chatted about math, school, family and life. We then headed back to my place, chatted some more, and, well, kissed... :P We've known each other for quite some time now, and have been recently growing closer.

I'm a little bit scared as to what we are going to be.. I would like this to become a relationship but I tend to be bad at those. I did tell him that I wanted to go slowly though, because this isn't someone I want to hook up with and then never see again.

Feelings are confusing. I did a pretty good job at pretending I didn't have any for a year and a half. I guess they're back. I feel like I'm in middle school again with a crush.

My friend's keep on telling me to wait and see where this goes, but I'm not good at that. I like having a plan. I like knowing exactly where I'm going in life and have concrete steps laid out for me. But unfortunately life doesn't always work that way. So I'm trying very hard to not be ridiculously clingy and just take things a step at a time.

-Niqi
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment