Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Treatment plan

Hello darlings :)
My therapist is back from vacation and I had a very good much needed session.
I think I can make a lot of progress this week keeping in mind what she said, but I need to remember that getting better does not mean being perfect.

I finally have a treatment plan in place. I will be going for a DBT intake soon, and hopefully starting that in July. If not July, then I'll start in August. I'm also going to be getting another therapist, purely to talk about my eating disorder and for nutritional counselling. The best part about all of this is that I can stay in school, keep my job and all my treatment will take place within a commutable distance.

I'm really hoping that the DBT and the nutritional counselling together will help with my binging and purging. It's a lot more controllable now then it has been in the past, but still destructive, expensive, and ruins my body image. I need to take things a step at a time, but remembering to keep the long term goal in sight.

-Niqi
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment