Thursday, June 25, 2015

Smoothies

One of my favorite foods, especially through the summer, are smoothies! I'm very particular about them, but once I figure out smoothies recipes I like, I can't stop drinking them! Here are my top three recipes; I often add 1tbsp of protein powder to these ingredients. Mine has 58kcal/tbsp and lots of protein, and I'm obsessed with adding protein powder to all my food.

Strawberry (or raspberry) lemonade smoothie:
- 2/3 cup source 0% fat lemon meringue deserts yogurt (70)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries or raspberries (70)
- protein powder if you'd like
- add a bit of water, shake and blend!


Pina Colada smoothie
- 1 cup coconut milk (50)
- 1 cup frozen pineapple (80)
- protein powder if you'd like
- add a bit of water, shake and blend!








Monkey energy smoothie:
- 1 banana (105)
- 1tbsp peanut butter (90)
- half a tray of coffee ice cubes (0)
- either chocolate flavored stevia (0) or 1/4 package fat free chocolate pudding (25)
- protein powder if you'd like
- add a bit of water, shake and blend!






-Niqi
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment