Saturday, June 20, 2015

LIVE

Hello lovelies,

One of the most therapeutic things I ever did was this little craft. It's on the little shelf in my bathroom, the room in which I am the most self destructive. This helps me remind myself to take care of myself.

It was quite simple and easy to do, and only took me a couple hours. I bought these four wooden letters at the dollar store - if your dollar store doesn't carry them, your craft store should. I then thought of my four biggest reasons to live. For me, my reasons are my four siblings. They mean everything to me. I then printed a bunch of pictures of them in black and white, they each got a letter, and I glued images to the letters, and covered it in mod podge. 

This is by far the favorite piece of positive decoration I have in my room (you can find the rest here), and I would encourage you all to do something similar. It's always good to have a constant reminder regarding why you are fighting. 

I hope you are all doing well! Just a little reminder that you have ten more days to enter my giveaway, and you can enter as many times as you'd like (link is here)!

-Niqi
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this post I was wondering what the letters where made out of I was thinking cardboard. And the mod glue is a good tip too!

    ReplyDelete