Monday, May 4, 2015

First day at work!

My first day of work is today! I still don't feel like I deserve the job but I'm trying very hard to push those thoughts away. I was chosen for this position, so I'm going to use this as a great learning opportunity. 

I bought a new brand of yogurt (iogo instead of source, both fat free and 35kcal/100g though). I had some yesterday, and although I was uncomfortable I was a champ and had finished my breakfast. Mixing it with raspberries and having a delicious coffee with it also made the experience much more enjoyable. 

I'm also going to break out of my comfort zone this morning and make some banana pancakes for breakfast, and take the rest for lunch. The recipe I am going to be using is: 
1.5 large bananas
2 eggs
1/8 tsp of baking powder. 
Bananas have recently become a fear food of mine, but I've managed to have small slices of my friend's banana bread and feel okay with that, so this seems like a good healthy next step. I used to love bananas, I had one every single morning with some peanut butter for about 5 years. One day, I just couldn't do it. But I would really like to get back to a place where I feel comfortable eating bananas! They are so nutritious and full of potassium which is super important as I still struggle with purging. I'll make a post regarding how my banana pancakes went, what I ate them with, and some pictures tomorrow! 

I spent a lot of time deciding on an outfit for today, so here it is! It is a casual environment, but I still want to look semi professional for my first day. 

I bought some new earings yesterday as well, I know that they are hard to see but I have a blue starfish and a golden sea turtle.

















I hope you all have a wonderful day, leave me a comment (just please avoid comments about my weight!), and I am on the lookout for new pen palls if anyone is interested! 

-Niqi
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment