Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I want

I want to be able to wake up in the morning, eat a banana and go for a run on the beach. I want to then workout in the sun and lift heavy things before going home and eating a big bowl of oats and raspberries because I want to fuel my body.

I want to have vegetable sushi, or a wrap filled with avocado for lunch and then sip a frappuccino as I go for a walk during my lunch break.

I want to have the energy to go out and have a few drinks at the end of a long work day, and dance the night away.

I want to enjoy a buttery popcorn while I watch romcoms while cuddling my cat.

I find myself working out while feeling faint because I didn't properly feed myself, and never getting 
any stronger.

I find myself having soup or oatmeal for lunch while curled up in blankets because I'm always cold.

I find myself passing out at parties after one shot, which I needed to feel comfortable in that situation.

I find myself convincing myself that popcorn tastes just as good without the butter after I hold a plank while watching a movie.

Something's got to give.


Niqi
-xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment