Monday, March 30, 2015

100 facts about me

My goal is to give you guys 100 facts about myself, without talking about diagnosis, and hospitalizations and therapy.

1. My favorite color is purple
2. Pink, blue and green are all close seconds
3. When my mom was pregnant with my brother, I told her I wanted a sister or a dolphin. When my brother was born my mom got me a nice big stuffed dolphin
4. I'm studying math and stats
5. I'm in my second year of University
6. My favorite animals are sea turtles
7. I want to go bungee jumping in New Zealand
8. I lived in California for three years, and another three years on and off
9 I'm proudly Canadian
10. I really want to move back to California
11. I plan on moving to California for grad school
12. I might go to BC though, because universal healthcare has done so much for me
13. I have a penguin onsie
14. I love patterned pants and leggings
15. I don't own a single pair of jeans
16 My favorite non fiction book is Wasted by Marya Hornbacher
17. My favorite fiction book is Looking for Alaska by John Green
18. I love bubble baths
19. The two books listed in 16 and 17 sit beside my bathtub
20. I love candles
21. My favorite scents are citrus and warm caramel vanilla ones
22. I swear. A lot.
23. I'm a very classy person when I need to be though, and don't swear in front of my parents
24. My parents are divorced and happily remarried
25. My favorite swear is ending sentences with "as fuck"
26. I'm extremely sassy and sarcastic
27. I'm also very kind and caring
28. I believe in working hard to get to the top
29. I have two half siblings on my mom's side
30. I have a step sister and half sister on my dad's side
31. My siblings are the reason I'm still alive
32. Albert Einstein is my inspiration
33. I have a picture of Albert Einstein in therapy saved on my computer
34. My room is teal
35. My bathroom is purple
36. I'm obsessed with coffee
37. I'm also obsessed with tea
38. I love popcorn
39. Soup is my favorite winter snack
40. I also have an obsession with Candy Canes
41. I still have about a 100 candy canes I got on sale after Christmas
42. I love mini eggs but don't eat the blue ones
43. Peanut butter is my weakness
44. I love dried fruit with dark chocolate
45 Dark chocolate covered coffee beans are my crack
46. I spend way way way too much money at starbucks
47. My birthday is in July
48. I skipped grade 4
49. I actually also skipped junior kindergarden
50. I redid grade 2 though; once in french and once in English
51. I went to a Montessori school until I was about 7
52. I've been a gymnast since I could walk
53. I've never been at a national level, but I devoted 16hrs a week to the gym all through high school
54. I compete for my university team, but it is just a club team.. no where near NCAA level
55. I've died my hair bright fushia and bright blue
56. My hair is currently growing out as I impulsively chopped it off in September
57. I play guitar and viola
58. I owned my own company for a summer making Barbie clothes
59. I'm at least two years younger than most of my friends
60. This makes going out very difficult
61. There are currently 10 packages of soup in my pantry
62. I currently live with 4 other wonderful housemates
63. My bathroom is in the basement
64. I'm not good at either guitar or viola
65. I'm in love with Songza
66. My favorite Songza playlists are, today's happy pop, what would Beyonce do, and In need of a hug
67. I love country music
68. Most of my friends hate country music
69. I met one of my best friends online, and have yet to meet her in person (you know who you are ;))
70. I have amazing friends that are super supportive
71. I'm an early bird
72. I have two mickey mouse sweaters and one snoopy sweater
73. I wear a panda hat all winter long
74. I've been to two concerts: Lights and Ed Sheeran
75. Ed Sheeran is absolutely amazing and if we would marry me that would be great
76. I don't actually want to get married
77. I don't want kids either, at least not until I have a successful career
78. I want to do research in pure math or mathematical modeling of solar system formation
79. I am one of the biggest nerds you will ever meet
80. I would much rather spend my night with a mixed drink playing Settlers of Catan then taking shots at a club
81. I actually really hate clubs, but really love bars
82. I'm going on a date in a few weeks and I'm really nervous
83. I'm currently drinking a coconut milk latte with a candy cane swirled in
84. I love berries and pineapple, especially mixed together
85. Hoodies and leggings are my go to style
86. I like having my room neat and clean
87. I'm not very good at keeping my room neat and clean
88. I'm very excited that it's creme egg mcflurry time
89. I want to die my hair purple once it's long agian
90. I have two piercings in each ear
91. I want to have a third hole, and then my cartilage on one ear and my tragus on the other ear done
92. I also want to pierce my nose and belly button
93. I think a hip and ankle piercing would be really cute as well but would get in the way
94. I'm not tatted but I want to be (check on this blog in a couple days for my tattoo blog post)
95. I'm not rich enough to currently be tatted
96. I love working out - and I mean that honestly. Endorphins are the best
97. My laptop background is a cat and it says No Bad Thoughts, Not Today Motherfucker
98. I have a research job over the summer that I'm super duper excited about
99. I'm a huge caffeine addict
100. It only took me about 45 minutes to get through this list!

Have a great day everyone :)

-Niqi
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment