Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Let's talk about poop

There are two reasons I want to talk to you guys about my poop.
Firstly, having abused laxatives for 5 years this month, it's time to think about my poor colon and my bowel movements.
Secondly, it's #nolaxjan so what better time then now?

There is a medical stool chart you can look up. It basically goes from rabbit pellet poops to your worst post laxing nightmare, on a scale of 1-7. 3, 4 and 5 are ideal.

Taking lax for so long means that my poops are rabbit pellet like. I'm honestly just thankful I still have control over my bowel movements. Now being a week into no lax jan (and having avoided laxatives for a good portion of december), I am happy to announce that I have moved to type 2 poops on the stool chart.

It is possible. Lax dependence isn't your future. You've got this.

-Niqi
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment