Binging and purging is exhausting. It really is. You get dizzy, tired, and irritable. Here's how I take care of myself after I purge.
1. Chew and spit tums. Tums are basic so they help save your teeth from the acid.
2. Drink an electrolyte beverage. This helps hydrate and get your potassium restored.
3. Have a nice cup of soothing tea. This just helps me relax and self soothe.
4. Lie down and read a book, or watch TV and knit. Just keep busy and try to accept my mistakes and move on.
5. Journal, and try to make the rest of my day more positive.
6. Plan out what I'm going to eat for the rest of the day.
Stay safe lovelies <3